Introducing an easier way to stay informed.
Welcome to AusDoc.PLUS.
AusDoc.PLUS is designed as a 'one-stop shop' for doctors looking to stay informed. It adds together, for the first time, Australian Doctor’s trusted, up-to-the-minute medical & political news with the best of our wider network of brands.
- High-quality CPD-accredited clinical guidance from How to Treat,
- Unique doctor-written opinion and analysis from Medical Observer,
- Expert practice and business guidance from WorkWise
- Sharp news summaries from 6minutes
- In-depth coverage of specialist medicine via Specialist Updates.
By combining our best bits in one spot, we’re adding more to your daily reading, without adding anything extra to your day.
We want to make it quicker and easier for you to stay on top of what matters — from the latest headlines, to agenda-setting discussions, to your triennial CPD requirements.
It means more insight, delivered in less time, and more of the confidence that comes from knowing you’re in the loop and on top of your game.
For more information, please browse our FAQ page.
Registration is free for all AHPRA-verified doctors and other healthcare professionals.