5 patient cases GPs find challenging
Do you find the following patients challenging?
- The pregnant woman who wants to visit relatives in countryside Vietnam?
- The heavy drinker with paroxysmal AF?
- The asthmatic who continues to feel tight despite maximal treatment?
- The patient with type 2 diabetes who needs more than metformin?
- The post-MI patient whose LDL is persistently high?
Then come to our Challenges in General Practice seminar and find the answers.
This is real world medicine. This is a seminar developed by GPs