Bayer scoops two top Sigma awards
Bayer Australia has won this year’s Sigma Supplier of the Year award.
Bayer also took home the award for medicinal supplier of the year.
The supplier award recognises Bayer’s commitment to Sigma which has benefited pharmacies, says Sigma CEO Mark Hooper.
“They have also facilitated proactive and responsive business initiatives across our retail and wholesale business."
More than 250 suppliers were in the running for the awards, which also raised $110,000 for charity.
Mr Hooper handed a $55,000 cheque to its partner charities Carers Australia and the Summer Foundation.
The foundation builds demonstration housing to show there is alternative to nursing home care for accommodation for young people with disabilities.
Category winners for supplier of the year are:
- Fast moving goods consumer goods: Colgate Palmolive
- Health and Wellbeing: Evolution Health
- Beauty/Gifting: Johnson & Johnson
- Pharmacy support: BRL Contracting
- Logistics: Kings Transport
- Wholesale: Beiersdorf
- Ethicals: AbbVie
- Multi-Channel: Nestlé
- Professional Services: Janssen Cilag
- Marketing Pharmacy Support: Naked Communications