Death cap mushrooms not purchased at Woolies

Three members of the same household consumed potentially lethal death cap mushrooms in Canberra late last week and went to the capital's Calvary Hospital for treatment.

One of the patients has since been moved to Sydney's Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, which has a specialist renal medicine and toxicology unit. Their condition is unknown. 

The other two patients are in a stable condition at ACT hospitals.

Having initially stated patients claimed to have purchased mushrooms from the Woolworths supermarket in the suburb of Dickson, ACT chief health officer Dr Paul Kelly on

Latest

Trending