Exploding asthma inhaler lodges in man’s chest

A recent case study has highlighted the importance of warnings on product labels, after an elderly French man was taken to hospital when his asthma inhaler exploded and lodged in his chest.

The case study, reported in the journal Surgery, said that the 74-year-old man was burning leaves when he heard an explosion and felt something pierce the right side of his chest.

Doctors believe that the man’s inhaler fell from his pocket into the fire and exploded,

Latest

Trending