A 53-year-old patient died at a public hospital after staff overdosed him with opioids, an inquest has heard. Stephen…
Read more
A recent stream of loperamide overdoses in the US has led the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to issue a warning that it…
Read more
Restrictions on methotrexate pack sizes may be needed because repeated warnings about medication errors have failed to curb…
Read more
The painkiller drug linked to Prince's death doesn't work on chronic pain, says an Australian expert. An autopsy has…
Read more
sponsored
A new master’s degree from the University of Sydney seeks to disrupt the continuing education market by providing GPs with…
Read more
A British man who took 35 viagra pills “for a laugh” was left with a week-long erection and hallucinations, according to a…
Read more
Two recent cases where patients were hospitalised after receiving incorrect medicines highlight the importance of barcode…
Read more
The national Children’s Commissioner is calling for a reduction in the size of OTC paracetamol packets, following a spike…
Read more