AusDoc is proud to partner with the Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA) to bring you all the coverage from the 50th annual scientific meeting.
Missed attending the COSA ASM?
Join AusDoc to read the full coverage, including exclusive member only articles
Day 1 – Full coverage
- Convenor’s welcome to the 50th COSA ASM
- Dr Belinda Yeo talks metastatic breast cancer, fertility and AI in oncology – AusDoc editorial exclusive
- Michael Friedlander reflects on 50 years of intense effort to improve care
- How to meet the need for fertility preservation
- Managing patient expectations about gut microbiome
Day 2 – Full coverage
- Optimism for metastatic breast cancer advances
- Patients want to discuss sex and sexual side-effects
- How to improve care for older people: ‘Treat the patient, not their cancer’
- Why demand for metastatic breast care nurses is increasing
Day 3 – Full coverage
- COSA leads the charge against financial toxicity
- Koczwara makes impassioned plea for improved access and survivorship
- More focus needed for people receiving treatment for incurable cancers
- Working together to reduce impact of medicine on the planet
New from AusDoc – Australian Specialist newsletter
Specialists often hear about what’s going on in their therapeutic field but beyond that, not much more.
That’s why we are hoping our new weekly Australian Specialist newsletter – put together by AusDoc’s team of award-winning writers – will keep you abreast of the news, policy updates and debates across the medical world.
Don’t miss out on reading the top stories on AusDoc
Other benefits of joining AusDoc
- Become part of Australia’s largest independent community of doctors, sharing your knowledge about the challenges of patient care in your field.
- Showcase your expertise to GPs by creating your own profile documenting your clinical interests so the 30,000 GPs on AusDoc can find you when looking for a relevant specialist in their local area.
- Access a directory of 30,000 GPs who you can message directly.