What’s changed on AustralianDoctor.com.au?
- We have a new website! But don’t worry - it’s still the same independent, clinical and political news that every GP needs to know.
- It’s now more mobile friendly meaning you can access your medical news when and where you want it.
- You can check out the articles that are currently trending so you can keep up to date with what your colleagues are reading.
Where do I find the How to Treat articles and all of the clinical content that was on AustralianDoctor.com.au?
- We’ve created a brand new website, www.HowtoTreat.com.au. This is where where you can find the How to Treat articles you’ve always known and loved, but now in easy-to-read web pages, rather than in a PDF.
- Case reports, therapy updates and clinical guidelines will now be on the new How to Treat website.
Where do I find my CPD education?
- All Australian Doctor education (including CPD education, online modules and clinical audits) are now housed on www.HowtoTreat.com.au.
What’s changed if I want to comment on an article?
- We now we require you to comment with your full name. This will allow you to see your comment instantly.
Help! I can’t login?
- You should have received an email asking you to reset your password. We need you to do this as we have moved to a new system.
- If you missed it or didn’t receive it, just click Edit Profile.
- If you are still having issues, you can call our Customer Service team on 1300 360 126.
Will I still get the newsletter?
- If you are subscribed to receive the Australian Doctor newsletter, you will still receive it. This has also been redesigned to be more mobile friendly!
- You can subscribe here if you don’t currently receive it.
Is the magazine changing?
- No, don’t worry! The weekly Australian Doctor magazine remains unchanged where you will find your weekly How to Treat articles. For CPD points, visit www.HowtoTreat.com.au.
What is the Australian Doctor Network?
- Once you are within the new website, you can now access our other sites with the Australian Doctor Network - Australian Doctor for your news, Medical Observer for cutting-edge opinion, 6minutes for a snappy start to the day and the brand new HowtoTreat.com.au for all your clinical articles and education.
- Just click ‘Our Network’ to explore the different sites.