Medical Must-See: Man's 'pacemaker' goes for a wander after shocking injury

But his rough, calloused hands protected him from further damage

An accidental jolt of his AC household electricity sent one man on the highway to heart arrhythmia.

Burns

The 40-year-old presented to ED after the electric shock left him with a black entry wound in the middle of his left palm and a linear burn on his back.

According to the patient, he had been holding a hanging rod for a ceiling fan while it was still plugged into the power source, resulting in electrocution.

He had lost consciousness, falling to the ground with the rod clenched in his fist for a minute

Latest