Man died of perforated oesophagus after ingesting kambo frog poison, inquest hears

The substance was banned shortly after the Victorian man died.
Australian Associated Press

A 46-year-old man died of a perforated oesophagus after consuming the plant-based psychedelic ayahuasca and frog-based poison kambo at a retreat in northern NSW two years ago, an inquest has heard. 

NSW Coroner Teresa O’Sullivan is investigating whether excessive vomiting after consuming the two alternative medicine substances caused the perforated oesophagus that lead to the death of Jarrad Antonovich.