Download and use the new AusDoc App to go into the draw to WIN an all-inclusive luxury Tanzania safari valued at AUD$18,185 or 1 of 6 $500 Amaco travel vouchers.
To enter, download the new AusDoc app in either the App Store or Google Play and use it anytime between Monday 13th March 2023 and Sunday 30th April 2023.
- WIN an all-inclusive luxury Tanzania safari from Amaco Travel valued at AUD$18,185
- All-inclusive luxury Tanzania safari includes:
- 1 x Tanzania Conference Delegate Registration (valued $995)
- 1 x Tanzania Conference Travel Package (valued $11,995)
- 1 x Tanzania Conference Single Supplement (valued $2,695)
- 1 x Airfare Credit (valued $2,500)
- WIN 1 of 6 $500 Amaco travel vouchers (runner up prizes)
- 6 x $500 travel vouchers for use towards any international or domestic travel booked through Amaco
- All-inclusive luxury Tanzania safari starts in Arusha, Tanzania on the 29th October 2023 at 6:00pm and ends in Arusha, Tanzania on the 8th November 2023 at 11:00am. The prize winner will need to make their own travel arrangements to arrive in time for the commencement of the safari.
Total prize pool $21,185
Scan the QR Code and download the AusDoc app today.
Why download the AusDoc app?
The AusDoc app is the best way to experience the new AusDoc community platform where you can now connect across the medical profession and build your own network of trusted colleagues. The app makes it easier to search and find relevant clinical information, including How to Treat courses, in addition to keeping you informed with the latest news, opinion, CPD accredited education and even find a new job.
Already downloaded the AusDoc app?
Simply use it anytime between between Monday 13th March 2023 and Sunday 30th April 2023 and you will automatically be entered into the corresponding weekly prize draw.
Entry is open to all healthcare practitioners with a valid AHPRA number, and who are registered users of AusDoc. Click here for the full terms and conditions.
Total prize pool $21,185. Permit ACT TP 23/00393. NSW TP/02270 – NTP/06167. SA T23/293.
Entry is limited to one entry per user